7 Steps To Health Review
7 Steps to health is very much a hot topic of discussion lately as to its claims and curing type 2 diabetes naturally relating to metabolic disorders. If you are reading this page, it is because you suffer from Diabetes or have a loved one that is suffering from Diabetes and are looking for a natural way to reverse diabetes.
Some notes about diabetes
High blood sugar is a major killer when it comes to a lack of healthy diet and physical exercise . Typical symptoms of type 2 diabetes range with frequent urination, increased thirst and increased hunger. Serious long-term complications include cardiovascular disease, stroke, chronic kidney disease, foot ulcers, chronic kidney failure and damage to the eyes. Your average diagnosis of diabetes is usually High blood sugar.Typical Diabetes complications can include diabetic ketoacidosis, hyperosmolar hyperglycemic state, or death, and it is usually becuase Type 2 DM begins with insulin resistance. Insulin and different types of oral medications can cause low blood sugar as well. Gestational diabetes is the third main form of diabetes, and occurs when pregnant women of all ages without a previous history of diabetes develop high blood sugar levels .
Can type 2 diabetes be cured permanently you ask ?
If you are asking how to get rid of diabetes naturally, the 7 steps to health and the big diabetes lie is only the beginning when it comes to revealing the truth about reversing type 2 diabetes and how your diet is really killing you. More than 20 million people in the United States suffer from type 2 Diabetes.
The 7 steps to health book review can really show you the way and in the right direction of changing your life for the better once and for all and also reversing type 2 diabetes without drugs. Each year nearly a million more are diagnosed. With such rapidly growing numbers, science is desperate to find out why. This is one of the reasons why Max Sidorov studied, tested and brought the 7 steps to reality. You’ll read a little more about Max Sidorov down the paragraph.
More than 20 years ago science discovered that people who had type two diabetes had immune systems that were hyperactive.
This leaves inflammatory chemicals in their body already. Harvard University pinpointed this in the late 1990s and identified one of the players in the scenario as TNF Alpha, which is a chemical that the immune cells secrete.
If you are a sufferer of type 2 Diabetes, you know the havoc it can wreak on your health as well as on your finances. Not all of your diabetic supplies are covered by every insurance. Testing your blood sugar and making sure that it stay in normal limits, blood glucose medications such as insulin and other oral meds are very costly. What would it mean to you to be able to do without those things again? Read More on this product
Max Sidorov…Who Is This Diabetic Breakthrough Genius ?
Max Sidorov is the author of the “7 Steps to Health and the Big Diabetes Lie book”. Don’t go labeling the 7 steps to health and the big diabetes lie as a farce just yet because it is quite the contrary, you may be interested in knowing that there is some rock solid science and evidence in this book.
Max Sidorov studied kinesiology. He also founded the Golden Harvest Organics. One of his biggest talents is actually writing about fitness and nutrition. The 7 steps to health was another one of his reversing type 2 diabetes breakthroughs.
After having being involved in the lives of diabetics and having completed long term research with highly regarded medical teams, he published the results and breakthroughs in a book book which spans over 500 pages.
Can The 7 Steps To Health Reverse Type 2 Diabetes ?
Consider the Possibilities With 7 Steps To Health ?
What if you could get over your type two diabetes and get control of your blood sugar? What if you could change things for the better with your life and your heath? What if you could stop taking expensive prescription drugs and be able to have a lower A1c? These are just some of the claims made by the 7 steps to health and the big diabetes lie.
Is The Big Diabetes Lie and 7 Steps to Health Too Good to Be True ?
There’s an old saying that if a thing sounds too good to be true, it probably is… but not always. Think about the difference that a single vaccination made in our lives. It virtually eradicated smallpox. Consider the change that the discovery of penicillin made in the lives of millions of people.
The 7 Steps To Health Can Help You to Lower your A1C and Change the Way Type 2 Diabetes Affects Your Body.
In the last year alone, the 7 steps to health that you are reading about helped nearly 45 thousand people get control of their blood sugar and lower their blood sugar levels, lower their insulin sensitivity and even allowed many of them to stop taking medication. They completely stopped prescription drugs and had control of their blood sugar. No more blood sugar monitoring and no more medication. Now what would that be worth to you?
This year alone this product will help more than 100 thousand type two diabetics who are looking for a way around the Big Diabetes lie.
The 7 steps to health Book will give you all of the steps, laid out for you. No more guesswork, no more concerns, no more Big Diabetes Lie. . . Just the best way for you to get healthy and stay healthy.
There isn’t a person in the world who doesn’t see and understand that a lot of the ways we are treating the symptoms of type 2 diabetes aren’t working. You’re taking drugs to treat a disease process but are they working? Are they curing the problem or are they simply treating the symptoms and there isn’t any real benefit because there isn’t any real change in your condition. This is why it appears the 7 steps to health was brought to people suffering type 2 diabetes.
Diabetes is Insulin Resistance, but What Causes It?
A Little About What Diabetes is
What is the base cause of your diabetes? According to the medical experts, that cause is inflammatory in nature. When you prick your finger and get that high reading, it isn’t indicative of diabetes. There are people who have high blood sugar readings every day and they are not diabetic.
IN A WORD Diabetes and your type two diabetic symptoms are being caused by an inflammatory response. Diabetics nearly all show that response, and what’s more, they show a higher rate of cancer, of cholesterol, of arthritis, of diabetic neuropathy and of heart attacks and strokes. In type two diabeties, that can be caused by inflammation.
How Do We Know This is True?
In February of 2015–that’s right, more than 2 years ago–University of California San Diego proved that type 2 diabetes is caused by inflammation. That inflammation may be brought about by obesity to some extent but it need not be so.
According to UCSD, “inflammation is normally a natural healing response to infection or injury. “You get a recruitment of white blood cells that fight off the infection or work to heal the injury,” explained first author Emma Borgeson, PhD, a postdoctoral fellow at UC San Diego and UCD. “It is a good thing. It’s only when the inflammation becomes chronic that it can cause disease to occur.”
According to Scientific American ” Researchers have since shown that TNF-alpha—and, more generally, inflammation—activates and increases the expression of several proteins that suppress insulin-signaling pathways, making the human body less responsive to insulin and increasing the risk for insulin resistance.”
So why does the inflammation take place? Type 2 diabetes can actually happen in patients who are of a normal weight. It doesn’t take place often but it does happen. More often than not science agrees that obesity triggers the issues, according to Jerrold Olefsky, who works as an Endocrinologist at University of California at San Diego, but that is not always the case.
According to H.Henry Dong and other researchers at the University of Pittsburgh in their study, “a protein called FOXO1 serves as a master switch that turns on the expression of another key inflammatory cytokine, interleukin 1-beta, which also interferes with insulin signaling.”
Dong’s results suggested that this inflammatory response and the insulin resistance reinforced and fed into each other in a sort of loop effect. The two things do seem to feed into each other in many types of processes, such as in rheumatoid arthritis, an inflammatory disease, which increases the risk of insulin resistance developing, Dong stated in his research. He further states that “we are trying to create an antagonist, a molecule, to inhibit FOXO1 activity” so that they can end diabetes but still allow FOXO1’s other roles in the body, which include assistance in muscle cell growth
Does That Mean Type 2 Diabetes Can be Reversed?
We make no positive claims, instead we’ll allow the doctors and health care practitioners to do that for us.
Here’s what they have to say about that topic:
- Contrary to popular belief, type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome can be reversed. Christian Roberts, Lead researcher, University of California
- Dr Iain Frame, Director of Research, Diabetes Association “We welcome the results of this research because it shows that Type 2 Diabetes can be reversed.”
- “To have people free of Diabetes after years with the condition is remarkable.” Roy Taylor, Newcastle University Professor.
The 7 Steps to Health book covers a wide range of information that simply isn’t being spoken of because it’s too controversial. People are closing their eyes and ears to the truth and it’s well past time to hear it.
In fact, it could save your life.
Here’s what you can learn in the 7 steps to health that will show you the way to better health
- There are simple and low cost foods in the grocery store that can help you to lower the inflammation and eliminate the need for diabetes medication in many type 2 diabetics
- Some of these foods have been shown to destroy type 2 diabetes and eliminate metabolic syndrome in children at Pritikin health center
- You may be able to normalize your blood sugar and cholesterol while eliminating the need for insulin in type 2 diabetes without using any other kinds of drugs.
- Find out the nutrition tips that are being used successfully by a Norwegian endocrinologist to assist more than 18,000 patients completely get away from diabetes medications and how you may be able to use these methods to fight your own diabetes using regular food from the local grocery store.
- Get the lowdown on the precise foods and the amount that you need to eat in order to completely eradicate neuropathy pain in more thabn 80 percent of type 2 diabetes patients–from a Loma Linda University study.
- Find out how to safely and easily lower your cholesterol by as much as 30 percent–all without using the remarkably costly cholesterol drugs.
The Health Benefits The 7 Steps To Heakth Book Has To Offer
Even if you do not have type two diabetes, you’re going to benefit from this book in a huge way. Get stronger, get healthier, eliminate some health problems in the making. Here are a few more things you can find out in the book to give you better health:
- Find out why you may be always hungry and how to stop that set of cravings
- Learn why HFCS—or high fructose corn syrup really is the problem that
- you’ve read about. Find out why we say it is a serious health issue and why you should be avoiding it.
- See why drug studies are slated to give companies the precise results that they want.
- Read how diet sodas can actually spike the blood sugar.
- Get the key to the precise solution that has helped more than 96% of patients completely end the need for insulin medication–a solution that was tested and proven definitively at the University of Kentucky and the Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
- Discover which foods– when eaten in the right amounts– work nearly twice as well as the leading diabetes drug, Metformin.
- Learn which foods can actually lower your chances of dying of cancer. These are simple foods that are not difficult to find and are not costly… nothing imported or found only on a mountain top in Tibet–foods and spices that are in your kitchen right this moment.
- Discover which foods you can eat without gaining weight and which so called “healthy” foods you have to stay far away from.
- Learn how to keep your body’s Ph level normal and why that is important to your overall good health.
- Find out what vitamins can replace a bad or improper diet and which vitamins are needed to stay healthy and rid your body of disease. You will learn why “dieting” is not the answer to your health or weight loss problems and may actually be doing you more harm!
- Find out which toxic food additive has been linked to headaches, anxiety, seizures, joint pain, and depression.
ARE YOU READY FOR BETTER HEALTH ?
DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE ?
A few brave souls have come forward to talk about what is wrong in our health care system and how we’re prescribing drugs that may not be helping and may actually be damaging the health to people who take them. It’s one of the reasons why big pharmas hate the 7 steps to health book and don’t want it made public but to also mention there is a 7 steps to health pdf download which makes sit easy
Did you know that drug studies often use young, healthy people even for medications that will be used on older Americans in order to get a result that looks great on paper?
The 7 steps to health book—The Big Diabetes Lie can help you to change a great deal about your life and your health. Not only for those who suffer from type 2 Diabetes, the 7 Steps to Health can help you to prevent as well as to change some of the problems that you’re dealing with in your current health.
Did you know that just by taking the medications that you’ve been prescribed you are still in many cases going to see massive side effects ? Things like liver problems, acidosis leading to death, heart attacks, strokes, hepatitis, higher risk of cancer, vomiting, heart failure, weak immune system, nausea. . . these are the side effects of the drugs that are supposed to be helping you to control your diabetes. The 7 steps to health can change all this
Many of the foods that we eat and the drugs that we take to help us to repair our diabetic issues are literally poison to our bodies. It is time to treat the disease and not the symptoms. Granted, that may work for a while but in the long run it isn’t the right answer.
Losing weight is a good start and it is actually helpful but it is not the cure to type 2 diabetes. Foods that you eat can make or break diabetes and it’s well past time for you to know how that works.
Type 2 Diabetes does not have a to be a lifelong ailment. It doesn’t’ have to be a life sentence. There are powerful and simple ways to help yourself to lower the inflammatory response, to lower the A1C THAT IS plaguing you and to change the way that your body responds. The 7 steps to health can show you the way.
Get the right answers.
Let’s face it–if you are already taking type 2 diabetic drugs, if you are already a victim of type 2 diabetes, and decide to try this book and information– you have nothing to lose— except expensive drugs and daily blood glucose finger sticks.
Change your life and change your health–The Big Diabetes Lie can show you how. Click On the below to learn more today about Diabetes. Reversing type 2 diabetes without drugs is possible. You have nothing to lose just by trying the 7 steps to health